In the summer of 2013, Pastor Jan Mokund was set to speak about the Bible character, Jonah. I set out to design something for the sermon, to go on the auditorium screens, to capture the tone of the book. I could have gone with the typical big fish motif, but I decided to go for a typographic treatment for a different spin.
A graphic designer who loves to help you communicate your message way that is cost-effective and has maximum impact. Based in Toronto, Canada.
- @NishaOttawa Oh Nisha, I never knew! I am so sorry. ❤️ Many, many hugs.26 Jun 2022
Recent Blog Posts
- 2016 Year End Review December 27, 2016
- A Little Holiday Design Inspiration! December 19, 2016
- Gift Guide 2016 December 12, 2016
- Featuring Beautiful Craftsmanship May 20, 2015
- Best kind of flowers May 20, 2015