This little logo is for Christian Life Centre, located in Ajax, Ontario. One thing I learned about designing logos with the demographic being children is that it has to be highly legible. You can’t be too, too creative with the letters, otherwise the kids–who it is for–just won’t get it! So, for this logo, the letters are round and friendly; very easy to read; but the “I” has been transformed just a little. The orange rectangle creates a space, signifying the “zone”, but the “I”, breaks this rectangle, and has been turned into something that is beaming a signal, calling the kids to come!
A graphic designer who loves to help you communicate your message way that is cost-effective and has maximum impact. Based in Toronto, Canada.
- There was an error grabbing the Twitter feed
Recent Blog Posts
- 2016 Year End Review December 27, 2016
- A Little Holiday Design Inspiration! December 19, 2016
- Gift Guide 2016 December 12, 2016
- Featuring Beautiful Craftsmanship May 20, 2015
- Best kind of flowers May 20, 2015