The client wanted a logo that would suit an early learning centre, but would be appealing to the parent, an adult. With the sweet image of a sprout with a drop of water for the “i”, along with the almost pastel palette, we managed to find the visual middle ground.
A graphic designer who loves to help you communicate your message way that is cost-effective and has maximum impact. Based in Toronto, Canada.
- @NishaOttawa Oh Nisha, I never knew! I am so sorry. ❤️ Many, many hugs.26 Jun 2022
Recent Blog Posts
- 2016 Year End Review December 27, 2016
- A Little Holiday Design Inspiration! December 19, 2016
- Gift Guide 2016 December 12, 2016
- Featuring Beautiful Craftsmanship May 20, 2015
- Best kind of flowers May 20, 2015